Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ready, Set, Start! The 48 Hour Book Challenge


The post marks my entry and starting time for the 48 Hour Book Challenge. Over the next two days I will read and blog as much as possible (for prizes, bragging rights, fun etc.) This book challenge focuses on books targeted at middle grades through adult.

While I would love to make a hefty dent in my “to read” pile, progress is measured by hours, rather than number of books read. To win prizes, I have to read for at least 12 hours--since it’s going to be a busy weekend 12 hours is my goal. Wish me luck and check back here to see my progress.

I will be Tweeting my progress @2TheLibrary. You can also follow other contestants of the 48 Hour Book Challenge using the hashtag #48hbc.

Click here for more information on the 48 Hour Book Challenge

1 comment: